Call at least two weeks prior to ensure availability of tour times.
Plan additional time for visits to the restroom and our retail shops.
Gather the following information, then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (765) 287-3558, Monday – Friday to schedule your tour:
- Your name
- School district
- School name
- School address
- School phone number
- Daytime phone number
- Alternate phone number
- E-mail address
- Program of interest
- Three choices of dates
- Time requested
- Grade/age level
- Anticipated number of chaperones
- Lunch plans
- Will you be visiting the gift shops?
- Please advise us of any special needs you may have.
Group tour admission is $4 per student and adult chaperone; book two tours in one day receive a discount! We’ll reduce your price to $6 per student. Special rates apply to some tours. Teachers admitted at no charge. **A minimum of 10 paid admissions is required for all tours.
**Please note: there must be at least one adult for every 10 students.
Choose one or more of these great add-ons to make your trip to Minnetrista perfect for you and your students!
- More Time in the Galleries Your group can visit all of our exhibit galleries for just $1 per student! Minnetrista will have staff on hand.
- Lunch at Minnetrista Minnetrista’s Cantina has a seating capacity of 125. Visitors may bring sack lunches to the Cantina or enjoy a picnic on the grounds. You must reserve the Cantina or lawn spaces for tour lunches.
- Second Tour, Same Day, Half-Price Get even more out of your Minnetrista experience. Add a second tour on the same day for only $2 per student.
- Visit the Museum Shop Visit our museum shop, please let us know prior to your arrival date so we can be sure to accommodate your group.
Most areas at Minnetrista are handicapped accessible. A limited number of wheelchairs are available for public use at no charge.
Students may be required to walk outdoors to move from station to station. Please encourage students to come dressed for the weather and to wear comfortable footwear. Please, no flip-flops.