Minnetrista Launches New Web Site
P R E S S R E L E A S E
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Lorri Markum, Communications Specialist
(765) 287-3534 · (800) 428-5887 · FAX: (765) 741-5110 · www.minnetrista.net
July 19, 2011
Minnetrista Launches New Web Site!
Muncie, IN—Keeping with fast changing trends and community expectations, Minnetrista launches a beautifully redesigned Web site. The new Web site features easier navigation, mobile compatibility, and online membership renewal. There are also many interactive sections to the site:
- New navigation, search, and quick-share buttons to share your favorite events and activities with friends on any social media site.
- Share your stories! Minnetrista wants you to share your experiences from Minnetrista at www.minnetrista.net/share. Post and we will share them with the community.
- The new Media section has press releases, contact information, and high-resolution images for easy media outlet access.
- Minnetrista Heritage Collection online allows users to see thousands of historical objects from East Central Indiana at www.minnetrista.net/collection.
- Subscribe to our blog to get behind-the-scenes videos, staff stories, contests, and giveaways.
Other new features are the one-click access to Minnetrista’s Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Flicker and YouTube social pages. Business or social event planning at Minnetrista was made easier with downloadable forms and all the information you need to begin planning to have your event at Minnetrista. Our calendar contains easy to find programs and events, so you don’t miss anything. Coming soon, an interactive virtual tour of our forty-acre campus!“Our goal for the new Web site was to make it easier to browse, more interactive, and to keep up with Web trends. The Internet has grown and changed so much in the past three years. Our new Web site makes it easier to share on Facebook and Twitter, or to become a member online, and it looks great on your phone or iPad. We also have exciting things planned for interactive tours that will run well from your home computer or while you’re on your mobile device here at Minnetrista,” stated Stephanie Fisher, ITS Coordinator for Minnetrista