Social Media Marketing CoordinatorJob #6 Category: Marketing
|Position Title:||Social Media Marketing Coordinator|
|Reporting Supervisor:||Marketing Manager|
|Length of Appointment:||Year-round|
|Status:||Exempt – Full-Time|
The Social Media Marketing Coordinator works with the Marketing Manager to support institutional marketing objectives through digital marketing and provide liaison support between Minnetrista employees and information technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field required.
- Demonstrated experience in social media marketing, strategic thinking, digital content creation, website management, DSLR photography, and video production.
- Prior experience in database management, reporting, user administration, and project management experience is a plus.
- Must have working knowledge in the following software programs: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- The ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines is necessary.
- Must be able to work individually and collaboratively.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to learn new software as necessary.
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
To be happy and successful in this position, an individual must be personally aligned with Minnetrista’s cultural values and visitor-centric focus. S/he should be able to ensure effective working relationships by cultivating and maintaining professional credibility with all staff, administration and volunteers. The individual should demonstrate maturity, sound judgement, a good sense of humor, and be energized by working collaboratively with peers and colleagues throughout the organization and community.
Minnetrista’s culture is team-oriented and collaborative. To that end, all positions include the following three performance standards:
- Your first priority and responsibility is to achieve the organization’s purpose. In other words, you in particular are responsible for everything: vision, values, mission, goals and strategies.
- Your second priority and responsibility is to help others achieve the organization’s purpose.
- Your third priority and responsibility is to carry out your job function.
- Research and maintain Minnetrista’s digital marketing strategy. Staying on top of new developments in the social media landscape and integrate them as necessary.
- Engage and inform the public using social media channels - Creating eye-catching social media content including high quality photos and videos.
- Utilize metrics to evaluate the engagement with social media channels and website.
- Manage and update the minnetrista.net website using content management applications.
- Maintain a complete working knowledge of constituent management software and work collaboratively with colleagues to manage use institutionally.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Primarily a typical office environment with desk, computer, phone, files; however, must be able to move about the entire Minnetrista 40-acre campus. Work hours require flexibility with some evening and weekends required. A valid driver license is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Or mail your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
1200 N. Minnetrista Pkwy.
Muncie, IN 47303-2925
Resumes with cover letters will receive additional consideration – our jobs require writing, so a cover letter is a good way to "show what you know and how it applies to the posted position."