Take part in the grand opening of Eat Well, Play Well at Minnetrista—with wellness fun and entertainment your whole family can enjoy together!
Explore all of the FREE healthy living activities at Eat Well, Play Well Free Day at Minnetrista!
- Eat Well, Play Well exhibit discovery
- Minnetrista Theatre Preserves live performances of My Plate: The Musical, 10:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- IU Health “Feed the Mouth” interactive family game, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Free stroke and heart failure risk assessment during Farmers Market at Minnetrista; 9 a.m.–Noon
- Exciting nutrition and exercise activities for the entire family!
Presented by IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital and IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital Foundation.
EAT WELL, PLAY WELL is produced and toured by the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. This exhibit was made possible by a Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA) grant from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).